Friday 5 March 2010

05/03

I have an interview next week, and I'm quite nervous about it. It's a job I really, really want, and I really don't want to cock up the interview, so I'm working hard so I can (hopefully) ace the interview and get the job. I'm only nervous because I want the job so much! Trying not to get my hopes up or anything, but I can't help thinking how great it would be to move to Cardiff and work on this show!

In other news, it's Friday 5th March, which means Alice and Wonderland is coming out today, so obviously I am seeing it today, (I've seen everything Tim Burton has ever made, the man is a god!) can't wait to see it!

Molly (the Labradoodle) has definitely hit puberty, she's stopped listening to us and wants to go out and have a good time constantly...Much like my sister really!


25 days till Billy Elliot 5th anniversary show, 28 days till Hair!....to say I am exctied is an understatement!

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment